Windows 10 Upgrade
Windows 10 Upgrade
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Off-Topic]
Secondary: None

Almost time to decide to switch to Windows 10 or lose the free upgrade. Anyone have an opinion? Using Windows 7 x64 Professional now with no issues.

--
I've been using Windows 10 both at home and at work for over a year now without issues. I really like it, actually, at least as much as I liked Windows 7. I would upgrade before it costs real money.

--
Thanks. I hear it causes issues for Skyrim, so not sure if I'm ready. haven't finished that game yet. Every time I am about to finish Frak sends me some goat mod, I install it and then my game dies and I have to start over.

--
He really likes that fainting goat mod doesn't he? Been using windows 10 more or less since it came out, no real issues anymore for me, beyond the usual driver problems at first.
Win10 and EQ2 were fine for me, but I had issues with how they force the tablet UI on you when you're not on a tablet. Drove me nuts.

--
So far no real issues. Broke my connection to my server essentials 2012 r2 box but i just had to reinstall the connector. A few other things don't have drivers but I've found alternatives already. We'll see if I roll back or not.

--

[Back to Index]